Web sites with information on recreational opportunities in or near Tooele, Utah.
- Deseret Peak Complex (www.deseretpeakcomplex.com)
The Deseret Peak Complex facilities for sports, recreational and entertainment.
- The Links at Overlake (overlakegolf.com)
The Links at Overlake is a golf course offering 11 water hazards, 79 sand bunkers and native grass.
- Activity Reg - Deseret Peak Complex (www.activityreg.com)
Register for events at the Deseret Peak Complex in Tooele.
- Curves International (Profile)
Exercise and fitness for women, the Tooele Curves is located at 336 N. Main.
- Pratt Aquatic Center (www.tooelecity.org)
The Pratt Aquatic Center offers public swimming pools and offers swimming lessons.
- Great Backyard Bird Count: (gbbc.birdsource.org)
Site shows the totals of the annual Great Backyard Bird Count.
- Million Miles at Miller (www.millionmilesatmiller.com) - review
Million Miles at Millers is a charity cycling event.
- Save the Salt! (savethesalt.org) - review
A coalition to save the Salt Flats.
- Gold's Gym (Profile)
Gold's Gym offers a fitness facility at 250 North Main.
- The Pony Express Trail 100 (ponyexpress100.org) - review
The Pony Express Trail 100/50 is an endurance run along the Pony Express route.
- Ruby Mountain Relay (www.rubymountainrelay.com) - review
A 184 mile relay race around Ruby Mountain.
- Salt Flats 100 (saltflats100.com)
The Salt Flats 100 is an endurance run taking place in April.
- Utah Rocket Club (www.uroc.org) - review
The Utah Rocket Club (home of the Utah Rocketeers) hosts the annual Hellfire rocket launch on the Salt Flats
- Saltair Half Marathon (saltairhalf.com)
The Saltair Half Marathon is a race at the Great Salt Lake.
- Back Country Horsemen - West Desert (www.bchu.com)
BCHU is a group interested in riding horses in the West Desert.
Category Hits 11546